Tuesday, May 28, 2013

J'Adore

I'm not sure why I posted a photo of the Lesser Mouse-Deer other than j'adore.  

So my life has taken a different road than I had expected when I started this blog. I had intended on blogging frequently about my many crafty endeavors. I have made some crafts but certainly not the way I wanted to. I'm still obsessed with Pintrest  and the whole DIY community (Uncovet and Etsy are fabulous!) My lack of posts rests with some unfortunate turn of events in my life (heinous arm surgery in Dec) that have actually led to greater things that I've put off but now am finding again (I once was lost but now am found) My TV Show Home Plate ; a cute childrens book that my cat Meowschwitz and her sister Blu helped me to realize (click on the links for their pages lol)
Theres also my french tumblr ; aboutME; my cookbook with a friend that through this process has become a best friend (check back - we'll have it updated with some exciting news)
Thats just to name a few....and I'm finally away from the area we lived in that was bringing me down! We're on our way back to LA






No comments:

Post a Comment