Monday, February 11, 2013

OFF TOPiC

I've been so busy since I last posted. Its weird even writing when I don't have many readers lol. I've put my childrens book and cookbook on hold (and my DIY obsession for that matter) to focus on my show I've been working on for 3 years! It's called Home Plate....I'll leave some linky links so you can get the little ditty (parents were huge JCM fans)

I think the logo's pretty rad (yes I said rad) 

I'm in the process of making the sizzle reel for the show - pretty stoked to have Bobby Valentine
co-host the sizzle with me. Its been a passion of mine for so long that I can't help but share this information with people and hope they like the idea as much as I do! Sports and Food are two of my favorite things in the world (thats why I'm currently writing a cookbook!)

Best of all its charity driven - if I'm blessed with success I want to pay it forward! So please please please consider donating some money for the sizzle reel....any leftover funds will go to my pet charity (ASPCA - get it with whole PET reference)


No comments:

Post a Comment